Saturday, December 01, 2012

The Summerhill Shuffle - Episode 22

Welcome to Episode 22 of The Summerhill Shuffle. You can listen to the podcast on the right and check out the rest of the website below for videos and links to the artist's websites and Twitter feeds. Please leave us feedback and let us know what you think of the show!

Show Links

Pentatonix
Website = ptx-official.com
Twitter = @PTXofficial
I played "Somebody That I Used To Know" from the EP PTX, Vol. 1.


BONUS VIDEO: Void of a Legend by Antoniette Costa and Kevin Olusola


Karmin
Website = karminmusic.com
Twitter = @karminmusic
I played "Brokenhearted" from the Album Hello.


Casey Abrams
Website = iamcaseyabrams.com
Twitter = @IAmCaseyAbrams
I played "Get Out" from the Album Casey Abrams.


The Lumineers
Website = thelumineers.com
Twitter = @thelumineers
I played "Ho Hey" from the Album The Lumineers.


Train
Website = savemesanfrancisco.com
Twitter = @train
I played "50 Ways To Say Goodbye" from the Album California 37.


Classic Cut from: Train
I played "Meet Virginia" from the Album Train.



**FEEDBACK NUMBER**
Leave us a voice mail at 206-339-0540 or send us email at summerhillgang@gmail.com

...you can Listen Online...
Just click on the show you want to listen to over on the right...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home